Kapiva’s Aloe Vera Juice with pulp is extracted from the ‘lilies of the desert’ – Rajasthan’s aloe barbadensis miller plant. We use organically grown 3-year matured leaves and do not add any artificial flavours or colours. Kapiva’s pulping and juicing process takes only 4-5 hours, compared to the standard 5 days, in order to maintain the freshness of the plant and successfully bring you all the benefits of Aloe Vera in a bottle.
- Anti-viral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory
- Builds general immunity, aids digestion and improves liver function
- Rich source of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes
- Reduces fat content in the body and helps build muscle tone
- Sourced from the best-quality plants, grown exclusively in Rajasthan
- ALOE VERA JUICE FOR SKIN : Daily consumption of our pure aloe vera juice has radiant effect on skin. It helps provide a natural and healthy glow to skin and keeps skin allergies in check
- GOOD FOR CONSTIPATION : It helps cure constipation and protects the liver, aiding it in processing and removing the impurities in the bloodstream. Like oil for an engine, our juice keeps the liver efficient
- AIDS WEIGHT MANAGEMENT : It helps boost immunity and builds a healthy digestive system. Daily consumption of our juice helps reduce the fat content in the body and improve muscle tone. Mix with 1 tbsp. of honey and 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and drink before a workout.
- 30ML ON AN EMPTY STOMACH: This juice comes in a 1 litre bottle. Mix 30ml of Aloe Vera Juice in a glass of water (room temperature) and consume it on an empty stomach in the morning
- If you are comfortable with its taste, you can also have a shot of 30ml without water to gain higher nutrition value
100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice (with pulp),Citric Acid (pH stabilizer) less than 0.1%, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (each) used as preservatives.
Mix 30ml of juice in a glass of water and consume on an empty stomach in the morning
Kpiva Aloe Vera is pulped within 4 hours of harvesting the leaves as the nutritional profile of it keeps decreasing with time. Known as the 'Lily of the Desert', this plant is great for digestion and skin-related issues.
Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic practices to flush out toxins, improve digestion, control blood sugar and build immunity. Kapiva’s Aloe Vera Juice has no added flavours or colours and it is 100% vegetarian with no animal by-products. It is made from the purest herbs and is not compromised in order to obtain maximum health and wellness benefits.